Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Action-Packed

I'm afraid this time it will truly be brief. The day has been a long one--nearly 17 hours has gone by since I woke up this morning. We had a quick stint at another local school, where by the end of the day I had a lovely chat with one of the staff members. However, our Education Director showed up and had a whole bunch of notes after we got back. I then had a few hours to get some of my own things done before I had to show up for a wild night at the box office. It was truly a full day. There were enough things going on today that I really haven't had the time to digest them, so for the sake of sleeping, I look forward to getting back to my more in-depth self tomorrow.

Looking forward: The good and bad news is that the tour is coming to an end in about two weeks. Preparations for the Under Six Young Playwrights Festival will commence soon. It's a party I sure hope not to miss.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment